Saturday, November 27, 2004

 

Daily Weird News

The poor guy. He sure was determined to jump. I guess he didn't like what he saw on the application...

And check this out. Dubbya's disastrous fiscal policy is actually good for the Canadian Dollar. As much as I love my friends back North, I find it sad, living in California and seeing the greenback that I work for slide because of the Dubbya's hyperactive version of Voodoo Reaganomics. There is no 'laugher' who is holding on to US money these days, I'll tell you that!

And those Aussie cops! Isn't that like closing the institution door after the pedophiles all run out?

Here's the Nightmare Before Christmas...

And a British Citizen's arrest? Is turn about fair play?


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?