Tuesday, March 15, 2005

 

Blast from the past... errr.... I mean the present

Here's an entertaining post from one of my e-girlfriend's fiance. I dated her about 10 years ago in Paris but her fiance seems to still fall prey to some jealousy. Please go to his blog and have a nice read.

She pointed out a posting of his from last October that mentions me a couple times. He even references me and my past addiction to sending anti-war spam emails as a reason for his blogging efforts. I find the characterization of me, not to mention the quotes he puts around my name, quite entertaining and flattering. After all, we are all easy victims for the device of flattery.

If you are interested in reading more of his blog, you can find a link to it, called "my leftwing girlfriend", on the righthand sidebar of this blog, down in the secion called "blogs of note". It's an entertaining read, not just your average rightwing bleating but there is some cute stuff about their relationship. His posting titled "They're fighting in the car" again is fun and demonstrates well the author's sense of humor and willingness for self deprication. I know what he's talking about. I used to argue with her too. I've felt the frustration...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?