Friday, March 11, 2005

 

Todd's New Commute

Greetings folks.

I would like to let you know that I have given my notice at my current postion at Movaris. My old commute from the Marina in SF to the Cuertion Office looks like this: click here.

I will be starting my new postion at Visage Mobile on March 28th. I am very excited to be there and look forward to working with the new team. My new commute will look like this: click HERE.

Notice the difference in the 'Distance' box upper right hand corners. Old Commute: 45 miles (43 minutes without traffic, so really 60 minutes). New Commute: 2.6 miles (4 minutes without traffic, so really about 10 minutes). Whatever will I do with that extra 100 minutes a day, 5 days a week? I'll think of something...

I am a happy boy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?